Key Lime Shortbread Cookies
- 2 Sticks (16 Tbsp) butter, softened
- 2/3 cup Confectioners’ sugar
- 1 Tbsp grated Key lime zest
- 1 tsp lime extract (or lemon)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Using electric mixer, cream butter until fluffy. Beat in the sugar, zest and extract.
- Add flour to mixture on low speed till just combined.
- Knead until dough forms a big ball. Roll out to a thickness of about 1/4-inch on lightly floured surface.
- Place into well-floured cookie mold, pressing well. Dip fork into flour and prick holes in each cookie.
Bake at 325° for 30-40 minutes, bottom of shortbread will be pale brown. Remove from oven and let cool on a rack. Store in airtight container or gift tin. Makes 2 dozen.
Most good advices for how to stop cats from spraying are in this text.
These products are best beard oils they are test lots of times.
Look at these electronics supplies products, they worth the money you will pay.